Monday 7 October 2013

Modern Day Hero

                       
MY BEST FRIEND
"HERO"


  Everyone of us has hero. For me, I am considering my best friend as my hero. You know why? Its because a best friend is always there besides us. In times of heartache, problems, happiness, loneliness, anger or others, they are always there for us.

         

          "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

--unknown


 My best friend is my hero, he has always time for me. Every now and then he's asking me if I am fine. He cares me a lot. He doesn't want that anyone will hurt me. Every time i need him, he's always there. Every time I need a shoulder to cry on, he always offer his shoulder to me. When I am down, he's always there to cheer me up. He's doing everything for me just to make me happy always because I am his best friend and he's my best friend.

          I'm very proud of my best friend. I am contented of what his doing for me. and I am very proud to have a best friend like you JEFFREE RETRETA. Your my hero, your my best friend, and your my love. I will always stay beside you and I will never leave you because your so special to me my BEST FRIEND FOREVER.



It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!

--unknown

A beautiful quotation for my very special best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment