Friday 21 February 2014

Kannawidan Festival

Every year we Ilocanos are celebrating the Kannawidan in honor for us Ilocanos. Many Ilocanos are joining together. They came in different municipalities here in Ilocos Sur. These celebration is very happy. You can see the different cultures and products from different places.
This year, I really enjoyed the celebration of Kannawidan. I saw different talents from those people especially those children. Different activities and contests done in different places in Ilocos Sur.
I really enjoyed watching the drug race, and also those talented children dancing. I was shock when I saw those big cows, goats and ckickens. That was the first time I saw as big as that.
Kannawidan is best especially if you are with your family or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment