Friday 10 January 2014

Going Global through English Language




     Every year we are celebrating the english month. This is for us to not forget the international language.



     English month is the most exciting month for me because this is were we have he different activities. This activities are the activities that can help us enrich our english proficiency and our vocabulary. Because of this yearly english month celebration, I started to like reading books. I started to be a bookish because of this and this school year I decided to join the english club and I became a part of the photography club which is one part of the english club.


     This month we, the photography club and the theater arts clubs decided to have the message me booth, photo booth and the rental booth. the rental booth is were you can rent a book that you will read.

     I had so much fun this english month celebration and I realized that being a part of the english club is very happy because you will enjoy every activity that will be conducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment